Thursday 24 October 2013

Prince George's Christening Family Pic with mum and dad!

I'm a huge royalty nut. Er fan! I've followed the royal family since Lady Diana married in 1981. Don't ask me why I love reading about them, I can't explain it. Everyone agrees I'm totally crazy but there it is. I've been called an old woman for cross stitching too but do I care..no way! Yesterday was little George's big day and I have to say I was glued to Facebook and the news for a look at the baby prince. Today I'm in love with the official pictures released and this is my favorite one of George, Kate and William.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with Prince George.


Until next time, Michelle 

1 comment:

  1. Did you see the latest one? It's wonderful! I think it came out yesterday. I think you'd be able to see it at e! online. Or google for it. I'm an anglophile too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog!