Saturday 28 December 2013

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

 Christmas is such a whirlwind of activity and if your not careful it will slip right past you. It's almost as if it was never there except for the hurried family photos and wrapping paper strewed over the floor as evidence. This year was no exception for me so I'm now on a mission to enjoy the rest of the holidays and to ring in the new year. How you ask? Well I'm just relaxing..not worrying about how clean the house is or rushing from house to house visiting relatives. I'm slowing down, taking in all festivities from the comfort of my sofa! The main thing that I'm doing is stitching..I've actually picked up Mira's Bluebell and enjoying I'm happy to report that I'm loving it! This is how much I've done this year..
  
I'm hoping to put a good dent in her by the new year!

"These are a few of my favorite things ".. Gotta love Julie Andrews!

My fur baby on my tree..looks just like Cody!

This is the present my son gave me. It is engraved with the words "Your My Angel". I cried!



I love my village especially this piece!

Yes I have this thing for church's!
 It's getting late here so I'm off to grab some delish homemade soup and see if I can't stitch some more! Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday! 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Cody ornament! That gift from your son almost made me cry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting and visiting my blog!